Boulder is a personal favorite cycling destination thanks to the rural dirt roads, canyons, and high alpine terrain easily accessible from a town filled with excellent food and drink. This trip will showcase a mix of terrain including the gravel sectors featured in the Boulder Roubaix and long canyon climbs above town.
Our Basecamp trips are designed with solid support and allow for tailoring of routes based on the desires of our riders, rather than a one route fits all approach.
April 20th - 23rd, 2023
• 4 days of guided rides on gravel routes
• 3 nights accommodations
• Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
• Onsite mechanical support and repair equipment
• Warm spring temps in the 50’s & 60’s
• Ride distances from 25 to 75 miles with van support on select challenge days.
For this trip you can expect level 3 – 4 challenge: It’s an ideal trip when you’re just getting your early season fitness going or unsure how the legs will perform. You can expect mostly hard pack gravel terrain and multiple route distances each day. This trip is designed to be high on fun with rides ranging between 2 and 4 hours in the saddle.
• The Ride Workshop Challenge level is a scale of 1-5 based on the proximity of routes to the finish, elevation gain, types of terrain, weather, altitude, bail out points and on route support. 1 is Pro level challenge while 5 is beginner. And we’re always happy to discuss the trip with you in advance of booking to ensure it’s a good fit.
• Single room occupancy
• Staff gratuity
• Travel Insurance
• Alcohol and cafe stops
• Rental bikes
$1100 per rider, (contact us for day rider, single occupancy, couples and single room rates/availability)
*A 50% deposit is required to secure your place. 30 days before the trip start the remaining balance is due.
**This trip runs with a minimum of 5 riders.