Our Southern Arizona camp sets you in comfortable accommodations with an itinerary of must-do rides: Mt. Lemmon, Saguaro National Park, and a few gravel routes. This trip will build the early season stoke amongst a fun crew or riders and jumpstart your early season fitness. And of course being a Ride Workshop trip you can expect plentiful cafe and bakery stops!
March 28th - April 2nd, 2023
• 6 days of riding!
• 5 nights of deluxe accommodations
• Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
• Onsite mechanical support, repair equipment, and demo bikes
• Airport transfer from TUS for select flight windows
What to expect
• A supportive and fun environment to enjoy quality early season miles, warm temps, and exploration of new areas
• Tasty meals using quality ingredients to fuel your riding and poolside lounging
• Dialed routes with GPS navigation and set options for decreasing or adding mileage
• Staff ready ensure your bike is dialed and your stomach is full
Route Highlights & Challenge level
For this trip you can expect level 3 – 5 challenge: It’s an ideal trip for beginners to advanced riders who are just getting early season fitness going and unsure how their legs will feel. This trip is designed to be high on fun with the flexibility to adjust ride times to your needs.
• The Ride Workshop Challenge level is a scale of 1-5 based on the proximity of routes to the finish, elevation gain, types of terrain, weather, altitude, bail out points and on route support. 1 is an advanced level, while 5 is beginner. And we’re always happy to discuss the trip with you in advance of booking to ensure it’s a good fit.
Not included/Optional extras
• Single room occupancy (+$300)
• Staff gratuity
• Travel Insurance
• Alcohol and cafe stops
• Bike transfer to/from Colorado
$2400 per rider, (contact us for single occupancy & couples single room rates and availability)
*A 50% deposit secures your place with the remaining balance due 30 days before the trip start.
**This trip runs with a minimum of 5 riders and a maximum of 8.