New roads are calling for your next adventure! Our Arizona Road Basecamp sets you up for the best riding in Tucson – Mt. Lemmon, Saguaro National Park, Pistol Hill, and more. This trip will build the early season stoke and strength along with refreshing your tan lines. And of course being a Ride Workshop trip you can expect plentiful cafe and bakery stops!
This basecamp style trip is designed with solid support and allows for tailoring of daily routes based on the desires of each rider, rather than a one route fits all approach.
March 1 - 6, 2022
• 6 days of guided rides on the best iconic Tucson routes
• 5 nights of deluxe accommodations at our basecamp house sitting at the foot of Mt. Lemmon
• All meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner)
• Onsite mechanical support, repair equipment, and demo bikes
• Airport transfer from TUS to our house for select flight windows
• Warm spring temps in the 50’s & 60’s
• Ride distances from 25 to 75 miles with van support on select challenge days.
For this trip you can expect level 2 – 3 challenge: It’s an ideal trip when you’re just getting your early season fitness going and unsure how the legs will perform. You can expect paved terrain, multiple route distances each day, along with van support on those days when a bail out is not possible. This trip is designed to be high on fun with rides ranging between 2 and 4 hours in the saddle.
• The Ride Workshop Challenge level is a scale of 1-5 based on the proximity of routes to the finish, elevation gain, types of terrain, weather, altitude, bail out points and on route support. 1 is Pro level challenge while 5 is beginner. And we’re always happy to discuss the trip with you in advance of booking to ensure it’s a good fit.
• Single room occupancy
• Staff gratuity
• Travel Insurance
• Alcohol and cafe stops
• Bike transfer to/from Colorado
• Rental bikes