New roads are calling for your next adventure! Our Southern Oregon mixed terrain Basecamp sets you up to tackle stunning paved and gravel terrain out of Ashland, Oregon. Explore remote gravel roads winding through thick NW forests with snow capped volcanoes as your backdrop. And of course being a Ride Workshop trip you can expect plenty of our favorite cafe and bakery stops.
This Ride Workshop trip uses a basecamp house along with full support and tailored routes based on the desires of our riders, rather than a one route fits all approach.
May 9th - 14th, 2023
• 6 days of guided rides on mixed pavement and gravel terrain
• 5 nights at our basecamp house in downtown Ashland
• Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
• Onsite mechanical support, repair equipment, and demo bikes
• Airport transfer from MFR to Ashland for select flight windows
What to expect
• Warm spring temps in the 60’s
• Ride distances from 25 to 75 miles with van support on select challenge days.
Route Highlights & Challenge level
For this trip you can expect level 2-3 challenge: Mostly paved and smooth dirt terrain, but with potential elevation gain over 5K. However bailout options will be presented each day along with van support on those days when a bail is not possible. This trip is designed to be high on fun and adventure with the possibility of 3+ hours in the saddle.
• The Ride Workshop Challenge level is a scale of 1-5 based on the proximity of routes to the finish, elevation gain, types of terrain, weather, altitude, bail out points and on route support. 1 is Pro level challenge while 5 is beginner. And we’re always happy to discuss the trip with you in advance of booking to ensure it’s a good fit.
Not included/Optional extras
• Airfare to/from Medford International airport (MFR)
• Single room occupancy
• Staff gratuity
• Travel Insurance
• Alcohol and cafe stops
• Rental bikes
$2500 per rider, (contact us for single occupancy & couples single room rates and availability)
*A 50% deposit is required to secure your place. 30 days before the trip start the remaining balance is due.
**This camp runs with a minimum of 5 riders.