Leave your worries behind as you roll directly out of Steamboat Springs and into Routt National Forest. Featuring stunning gravel roads, this is a must do iconic backcountry adventure around the Zirkel Wilderness. Our Ride Wild Circle the Zirkel+ trip is permitted with the US Forest Service and serves up full support including gear transport, campsites, on route guiding & feed, plus all meals.
• 5 days of supported riding and 4 nights of camping
• All meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) starting with Friday lunch
• Personal gear shuttle between campsites (Suggested maximum of a single 80l duffle)
• Mechanical support, repair equipment, and demo bikes
What to expect
• Remote gravel roads ranging from rough to smooth and all with limited traffic. *Suggested tire size 40mm or larger
• High altitudes from 7000ft to over 10,000ft.
• Variable weather and temps with likelihood of afternoon precipitation
Route Highlights & Challenge level
For this trip you can expect level 2-3 challenge: The routes feature difficult terrain, high altitudes, and remote backcountry conditions with no public services. We will provide on route feed support, ride guide, and van sag support when needed, however bailout points for these routes are not possible.
• The Ride Workshop Challenge level is a scale of 1-5 based on the proximity of routes to the finish, elevation gain, types of terrain, weather, altitude, bail out points and on route support. 1 is the most difficult level of challenge while 5 is the most approachable for all levels. We are always happy to discuss the trip with you in advance of booking to ensure it’s a good fit.
Not included/Optional extras
• Personal camping gear including tent, sleeping bag, and pad
• Staff gratuity
• Bike transfer to/from Colorado
• Rental bikes
$1250 per rider
*Minimum 5/Maximum 15 riders. **A 50% deposit is required to secure your place. 30 days before the trip start the remaining balance is due.