General Deposit & Cancellation Policy
By booking any services or ordering products with Ride Workshop, you agree to the terms and conditions outlined below. Any individual booking on behalf of a group accepts these terms on behalf of the other participants.
Based on the nature of our rental, trip, and custom products we have developed the following policies to ensure our customers have room for adjustments while covering the time and financial costs of advance bookings. We recognize that travel is risky with the threat of epidemics, wildfire, terrorism, and natural disasters. And at the same time much can change with personal health and circumstances, thus we aim to be as flexible as possible with the following policies.
1. Your confirmation and contract of booking/custom product is executed once Ride Workshop delivers a written confirmation receipt to you following payment of deposit.
2. All cancellation requests for services (camps, trips, guiding, etc) must be received via email (email@example.com) with a sent time stamp before midnight on the specific dates called out prior to services being rendered (Additional details below).
3. Anyone not arriving to their reservation without advance notice will be considered a cancellation and no refund will be given.
4. For all custom product cancellations, please refer to the terms outlined in your order confirmation.
Rentals & Guiding Services
- Deposit payments for all rental bikes and guiding services must be made at the time of booking with full payment required 30 days prior to service.
- Cancellations made for rentals or guiding more than 14 days prior to the scheduled first date of service can be refunded for any deposit amount/advance payment.
- Cancellations made 14 days or less and more than 48 hours prior to the scheduled rental date can receive either a 50% refund of the amount paid or receive a 100% credit towards future services.
- Cancellations for rentals and guiding made less than 48 hours prior to your first date of service or rental are not eligible for any refund.
- Late returns of rental products will be charged at minimum half day rate.
- Renter accepts responsibility for any damage or excessive wear including damage from crashes and a credit card damage hold will be required for all rentals.
- Our products are not allowed to be used for competitive cycling events and such use will incur additional expense.
Trips, Camps, Events (Non-custom)
- Up to 60 days prior to the start of any non-custom trip, camp, or event, a 100% refund can be requested.
- Between 30 and 60 days prior to the start of any trip we are unable to refund any deposit or advance payment, however the full amount can be applied as a credit towards a future trip.
- Once within 30 days of the start of the trip we are unable to provide any refunds or credits. However if we can fill your spot we will provide you with 50% refund of your payment or you can apply the full trip payment amount as a credit towards a future trip.
*Please consider travel insurance with a minimum medical, evacuation, and repatriation coverage of $200,000 covering your dates of booking, along with coverage of cancellation expenses. Ride Workshop is licensed and insured LLC, however it is the participant’s responsibility to ensure sufficient personal injury and expense coverage for a given trip.
Custom Experiences & Products
- All custom trip estimates will be delivered with a specific deposit and cancellation policy as it will vary based on the trip.
Our Commitment to you
- Our travel experiences require a minimum number of riders to operate and we cannot guarantee departure until those minimums are met. In the event of a minimum not being met we will offer full refunds.
- We reserve the right to make reasonable itinerary adjustments along with altering or cancelling any trips due to events outside of our control, which might impact our ability to run the trip. We will make every effort to run our trips and camps as planned, but cannot be held responsible for outside trip expenses such as airfare in the event of a trip cancellation.