Come explore the amazing riding around Steamboat Springs finishing back at our basecamp house each day.
• 4 days of supported riding and 3 nights deluxe accommodations at our basecamp house.
• All meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) starting with Thursday dinner through Sunday breakfast
• Mechanical support, repair equipment, and demo bikes
• Classic Steamboat Springs mixed terrain riding, fully guided and supported.
• High altitudes starting at 7000ft
• Variable weather and temps, with likelihood of afternoon precipitation
For this trip you can expect level 4-5 challenge: The routes feature easy to intermediate terrain on smooth dirt and paved surfaces. We will provide on route feed support, ride guide, and van sag support when needed. Bailout points to shorten the routes are always an option.
• The Ride Workshop Challenge level is a scale of 1-5 based on the proximity of routes to the finish, elevation gain, types of terrain, weather, altitude, bail out points and on route support. 1 is the most difficult level of challenge while 5 is the most approachable for all levels. We are always happy to discuss the trip with you in advance of booking to ensure it’s a good fit.
• Staff gratuity
• Bike transfer to/from Steamboat Springs
• Rental bikes